Amazon Strength

Thursday, March 16, 2006

Spinning




I went to spin class last night, and the chart above is my evidence! I remembered to wear my heart rate monitor to class and recorded the whole class. I'm also very excited that I figured out how to get the chart in here.

If you look towards the middle of the class,you can see the time where I was actually feeling dizzy and ill.....I looked down at my watch to check my watch to check my heart rate: 187. A tad high. Okay, okay, before you freak out, let me assure that I wasn't feeling super dizzy, only a little...and it was a though part of the class. Cadence on a very steep simulated climb.

I'm feeling great this morning, although a bit tired. I went to bed late for a school night. Thank God Thursday is usually a day of rest for me. I am tempted to try to get a 20 minute run in between job number 1 and job number 2...but that really depends on how long the student discussion meeting lasts at job1.

2 Comments:

  • At 11:40 PM, Blogger Lady D said…

    Wow!!! I am starting to spin again next week. What kind of hear monitor is that??? I want to invest in one. How do you get the chart and track it???

     
  • At 1:13 PM, Blogger Amazon Alanna said…

    It's an Timex Ironman. The data recorder is a separate purchase, as is the GPS I have yet to buy. I'm told that there are ones out there that you don't need a separate component to record...that the watch does it on it's own.

    Good luck with spin next week...a 45 minute class is 7 Activity Points! Yee-ha!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home