Amazon Strength

Monday, May 01, 2006

LAW DAY RUN

GUESS WHAT!!!! I ran this 5k and got my 2nd best time EVER!!! http://www.hmrrc.com/View/PDFs/Results/06lawday.htm
I ran 29:20! I am super proud to have broke that 1/2 hour mark!!!
The trick was running next to a woman who was obviously faster and fitter than me. It made me push myself. Without her I would have ran slower to avoid that feeling of your chest imploding! But what I realize now, is that chest implosion means your about to break your usual time...and that ROCKS!!!!!

1 Comments:

  • At 8:34 AM, Blogger Amazon Alanna said…

    WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! That rocks Amazon Hil! I'm so happy for you...a good time, and you didn't implode! Stunning.

    On a sad note, I can't race with you this weekend...I have to work Fri, Sat, and Sunday. Saturday until late, so even if I got Sunday off, I still wouldn't be able to make it....poop.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home