Amazon Strength

Thursday, May 25, 2006

Not very Zen


Recently, I've been thinking about the rest and relaxation yoga class that I used to attend on Friday nights at my gym. I used to tell people that class was the only reason I survived working in the Bronx Public School system. I miss that class. I miss the total relaxation of of that class. The peaceful sleep that washed over me in the evening after that class. The calm feeling the class provided me with that lasted at least until Wednesday of the following week.

So, the big question is: Why can't I seem to get my behind back into that class? I have no excuse...except maybe that the class is at a weird time, but hey, I could actually deal with that if I had to.

I need a yoga-minded drill sergeant to kick my arse back into that class!

1 Comments:

  • At 12:26 AM, Blogger Askazombiehousewife said…

    Sometimes inner motivation never comes how about rewarding yourself for exercise, it can be books, weights, DVDs, board games, make up or whatever you like.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home