Amazon Strength

Thursday, July 06, 2006

Back, with a vengeance!

I'm back, after a week or two of class, puking and back troubles, I made it back to the gym for a half hour of light cardo. Okay, so 30 minutes of cardio may not be vengeful, but you gotta wade back into these things...especially with the way my back felt yesterday!

I'm trying to decide what kind of workout I'm going to do tomorrow. I've got other things already on my plate. For example, I'd like to take my dog for a swim. For him, swim=fun. For me swim=an easy way to give him the "bath of shame"...once he's out of the river, he's to tired to fight the hose.

I think I might also get a haircut. It's about time. I've been putting off for about 8 months now. Pretty sad.

I know Amazon Hil is around here somewhere, but she recently started a MPS in Literacy, so I think her Amazon training time has been decreased. Let's just cross our fingers for her and hope that she can get some runs in!

1 Comments:

  • At 10:38 PM, Blogger Chai said…

    I just got caught up on this blog. I amwith you, yoga used to be the only thing that kept me sane and somehow I have fallen off that wagon....I haven't even gotten to look through my box of stuff i got about a better you in six weeks...I know you asked me about it, but i just haven't ad the gumption...when i get on track...maybe I will hollar at ya...

    The Bronx eh? i stayed with some people in the bronx when i was roadtripping back in 99...I loved it...It was a nice neighborhood.I love new York...We should swap war stories about teaching some time.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home