Amazon Strength

Tuesday, July 11, 2006

DOWN BUT NOT OUT

All work and no play makes AMAZONHIL a dull girl.
My one professor is a total amazon, it must come with the literacy territory. Although, she's special ed actually.
Anyhow, I have gotten in some runs and I am going to try to join the moms for soccer this wednesday. My calves are killing me from running two days in a row, even though they were only 20 minutes runs. It's so much harder to run in this heat. ANd I have fallen so far off the wagon it's hard getting back on. It's like a mount everest climb getting back on that wagon. I did yoga and pilates this week as well. But that's only two days so I can't brag yet. Not until I keep it up for a few weeks. There's a race I want to do this weekend but it conflicts with a huge MExican Wedding that I am invited to. The race is the Indian Ladder Trail run at Thatcher Park, nice venue.
I was getting slim, I saw the 130s!!!!!! And it was great. I was so proud of myself, and I rewarded myself by not excercising and not eating salads. And now that number is a distant memory, but I am working my way back to it. I love my thighs so much more in the 130s. And I was sticking to a half marathon training plan, and I don't know what happened. I just stopped. Now I am trying to start again. I want to do the Schroon Lake Half Marathon in September. That would be cool. Any tri's you want to do Alanna? I haven't got any yet!

1 Comments:

  • At 4:29 PM, Blogger Amazon Alanna said…

    I don't have tri #1 even in my head as of yet. Nothing is fitting into my schedule and it makes me cry big amazonian tears!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home