Amazon Strength

Wednesday, July 19, 2006

It won't be long 'til I'm Amazon Strong

I just made that up, but I think it's going to be my new mantra. I ran on my birthday despite crazy temperature that just kept rising and rising. (I was smart and went in the morning before things got too bad). I'm hoping that the weather is going to get a little cooler in the next couple of days so that I can run again. I just can not run outside, in the afternoon after work, when it's over 93 degrees out. I would get up early to run, but I'm lazy...that and the humidity makes it feel like it's 90 degrees out. No go there, either.

I've got to get my gym routine back into full swing. I've got to get the running thing back into full swing. I've got a ton to do, and less time that I thought I would have considering it's summer. My parents are away on vacation, so I've been working my mom's hours down at the yacht club she manages. Plus, I had to fill in some snack bar hours on my last day off. I'm not lyin', it was at least 109 degrees in there on Monday. I thought I was going to get heat stroke. Thank goodness the pool wasn't crowded so I got to jump into the pool a couple of time before things go to awful!

As for training, I've got to make a better plan and actually stick to it.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home