Amazon Strength

Thursday, July 27, 2006

Say what?


I am the first person to be uninvited to a wedding in the history of the world. I'm not at liberty to discuss this in detail. I have made mention of it on my other blog: here. If things settle out the way I'm hoping they will, I might share the sorted, bizarro, story with all of you during an evening of imbibing. (Makes me think of the TLC commercials about life lessons: Merlot and email don't mix)

Anyway, I have done a whole lot of nothin' in the way of training, becoming Amazon strong, or even driving any where close to the gym. I have been L-A-Z-Y, and frankly, I ain't got no alibi.

I have the day off tomorrow, so I'm hoping to get some restful sleep, get in a decent (for me) run, and treat myself to a yoga class at the gym tomorrow night. I need the exercise, but I desperately need the stress release as well.

Here's to beginning again!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home