Amazon Strength

Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Aaaaaw, maaaaaan


You think a girl would learn. I officially declare it out loud, in writing, on a public blog that Panera Bread is the enemy. I've eaten there twice in my life and let me tell you, sister...I got screwed both times. Sadly, by the same sandwich: The Portabella and mozzarella Panini....heavenly, divine, 17 friggin' Weight Watchers points.

I think I need to make that more clear. 17. Friggin'. Weight Watchers. Points. Points that I will never see again. Points that I didn't even have. I had 10 flexies left in my core week. I am dead. Dead, I tell you. Gah!

I don't even know what to do with myself I am so flabbergasted. I think I might try to recoup my losses and be as strict as possible for the rest of the week with out going so strict that I explode into a binging frenzy. (If only my frenzies were exercise related.....ahhhhh, one can dream!)

2 Comments:

  • At 3:25 PM, Blogger AmazonHil said…

    Hey AmazonAl
    I have been nonamazon myself lately. It's hard man! But we can do it! Plus you have been making tons of improvements in your health over the years. It may seem like a losing battle, but take a look back and realize how amazon you have become!!! Our first 5K we were dying, now 5 ks are like mini-warmups for our triathalons. Anyway, any races you want to do?

     
  • At 7:40 PM, Blogger healthy ashley said…

    Hi!

    I used to work at Panera. That panini caused me so much trouble! The evil thing is so warm and toasty and sweet... Just know that there are others battling that sandwich!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home